How to Export Your iCloud Contacts to a CSV File
2. Once successfully logged in, you should see various options on your screen. Click on the option that says “Contacts.”
3. All of your iCloud contacts should load and appear on your screen. Now, what you need to do is click on the little settings icon located in the bottom-left corner of the website. It should bring up the Settings menu for you.
4. When the Settings menu shows up, click on the option that says “Select All.”
5. You should see that all the contacts have been selected for an action to be performed on them. Now, click on the settings icon once again, and this time choose the option that says “Export vCard…” It will create a vCard containing all the selected contacts.
6. The vCard file should automatically download on your computer, and you will see it in the Downloads folder.
What you have exported here is a vCard file, and we do not want it. We need a CSV file containing all the contacts, so what we will do now is convert this vCard file into a CSV file using an online converter.
7. Head over to the vCard to CSV Converter page using your browser. Once there, you need to do the following
vCard-File: you need to choose the vCard file here that you exported from iCloud.
Format: select “CSV” as the format from the drop-down menu, and then choose “Comma” from the next dropdown menu, and finally checkmark “Add header line.”
Encoding: it should be set to “Unicode (UTF-8).”
Leave the other options unmodified and click on “convert.”
8. The file should be converted instantly and will automatically be downloaded to your computer. You can now access this file using any compatible app, such as Microsoft Excel.
The file can be imported into various apps to quickly have your contacts accessible.